Tuesday, September 16, 2008

When and where to study...

My favorite place to study is the third floor in the library. The library is always quiet and I feel like I'm all alone in the world. This is the polar opposite of how I feel in study hall. Everyone is so loud and I can't use a computer. Even though most my homework is electronical, I don't have a working lap-top so I am forced to spend eight hours a week in the study room not doing anything, then leave and do homework. Noise doesn't really bother me that much though. I am used to it being loud at my house in High School. I just can't stand people getting up and walking in and out constantly. In the library you just have space to think and the computer on the third floor is always open. Today I skipped study hall and went in there. I bet I got more done in Mickel in one hour than my two and a half hours of study hall.

2 comments:

Witney said...

Wow, so it really sounds like the library allows for more productive work time.

EBrown said...

The third floor is the best. I go there too all the time. I sit like straight down from that statue. I always try to get the seat by the windwo. Anyway, the third floor is really quite and allows you to get alot done.